PWAN MAX > Nigerian Real Estate News > Investment > Different Types Of Land Documents
  • Investment

Certificate of Occupancy
A certificate of occupancy is a proof of land ownership given to a land owner by the Government. A certificate of occupancy is a document issued by a local government agency or building department certifying a building’s compliance with applicable building codes and other laws, and indicating it to be in a condition suitable for occupancy. Most PwanMax Land Have Proper C Of O. 
For example Max Court Oko-Odo Ibeju Lekki has a Certificate of Occupancy Title , i encourage you to check it out.

Deed of Assignment
The Deed of Assignment acts a main document between the buyer and seller to show proof of ownership in favour of the seller. Deed of Assignment is an instrument of transfer used in real estate transactions to transfer legal title or the ownership in a land or building from the title holder (called the assignor) to another called the assignee usually for a consideration (money or money’s worth).


The Gazette is an Official Government Record book of all URBAN land within a state. Gazette provides a permanent official public record of important statutory and non-statutory notices that can be used to support legal and other processes, and act as a means of advertising public notices. This is a document that records and expresses the areas the government has given to the family and community to acquire and that the government won’t secure it for any reason with the exception of an appropriate information.


While you Read we encourage you to check our Real Estate Listings all Over Nigeria.  We are a real estate investment company in Nigeria with development projects across the real estate spectrum. Property Investing in Lagos.

Survey Plan
A Survey Plan is a document that measures the boundary of a parcel of land to give an accurate measurement and description of that land. The people that handle survey issues are Surveyors and they are regulated by the office of the Surveyor general in Lagos as it relates to survey issues in Lagos.

Governor’s Consent
A land transaction is only deemed legal in the eyes of the law when the buyer obtains Governor’s Consent i.e. if the buyer is not the first owner of the land.  The Governor’s Consent is the approval that must be given by a governor of a state or his delegate in any transaction that has to do with the transfer of ownership or other interests over land or landed property in order to make the transaction valid at law.

Thanks for reading.
We make real estate investments accessible to everyone in a way that is simple, secure and profitable. We achieve this by practicing excellence, continually innovating, conducting business with integrity and always putting our customers first.

Try Out Max Court Moremi Scheme, this Property comes with a verified C of O

Author: PWAN-MAX

Leave a Reply